Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bad Kitty!

I tell you, I have no idea what is going through our cat's head lately.  Has she finally had enough of my antics and wants out?  Ungrateful feline o' mine!  Foxy is very well trained.  She doesn't claw our leather couches, has never gone potty anywhere other that her poopy box and is generally a really well behaved cat.  That is until The Pool comes over because she hates him.  Oh, and my friend who has a Dalmatian.  Foxy hates her too.

The past two evenings, she has darted out the front door.   She has never been outside.  We keep her indoors to protect her from the wild animal kingdom that is our backyard.  Serious, we have raccoons, possums bigger that dogs, squirrels, lizards, wasps, other vicious cats, like my Swedish neighbor's cat Merley (he even calls her Devil cat), and now as of lately, more neighbors with dogs.  Let's not forget mean humans, cars, fleas, lice, ticks and other things cats can pick up outside.

We have had her since she was a kitten (we recused her) and I cannot figure why she wants to dart outside.  Maybe she's had too much kitty pot lately.

Bad Kitty!  I will figure this out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment