Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shoe Whoring

A former band member of mine,  I will affectionately call Pee-Face, one night at a gig labeled me a Shoe Whore.  When I asked Lucy to 'splain he replied that The Rocker has a crap ton of shoes and he'd noticed  most of them were spiked and/or platform.   Ok, true.  But I have flats too!  You can't wear those to gigs, I mean really?


I happy accept the title, which brings me to the newest pair of shoes I scored at the Frederick's of Hollywood website.  Pink, studded spikes that I knew, if I waited long enough, would go on sale.  I scooped them up for $20.


I am broke, but I would sacrifice almost anything to purchase a pair of shoes I loved.  I can always find the cash in my budget SOMEWHERE.   I will be breaking them in at my gig on Saturday.

1 comment: