Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye the Douche

I would be remiss if I did not start blogging about music, since it is my life.  So let's start with the the Double Douche, Kanye West.

At the risk of further publicity (bad publicity is good publicity, just ask Kathy Griffin) I will rant about his juvenile behavior at the VMAs in an open letter.

Dear Colostomy Bag West:

Really, Douche Bag (Squared)?  What's the matter, record sales sagging?  Don't have enough talent to keep anyone's attention with your music?  Why not kill two birds with one stone by solidifying your rep as a Douche and continue to perpetuate the stereotypical rapper's image as moronic attention whores by making an ass of yo'seff (again) so we can all Twitter all about your antics the next day?  Why don't you pick on someone your own size?  I doubt you would have done the same thing to Jay Z, Snoop, Ice-T, 50 Cent or to someone that would shank, shoot, or squash you like the diseased filth you are.

I have always dreamed of receiving a VMA and if you would have done that to The Rocker, I would not have behaved as graciously as Ms. Swift.  There would be no hesitation as I yanked the mic out of your grimy hands, bitch-slapped you with it, then mercilessly shoved it, along with my fist, elbow deep, up your man-gina while you quivered, crying out for your body guards (but see, they are busy laughing at your beat down by a chick), showing the world what a cowardly, worthless pile of vomit you really are.  And, I'd have gladly spent the night in jail for it.   Then perhaps *my* records sales would flourish.  You are undeserving of your accolades and all the cash you are rolling in.

Do us all a favor: hurry up and OD like DJ AM (another undeserving douche that collected ungodly amounts of money for pushing a few buttons) or better yet, go back in time and trade places with Randy Rhoads, Buddy Holly, or Jam Master J so we can have one of them back and be rid of you.  Hell, I'd even take Tupac back.

Very Truly,

The Real OC Rocker

No comments:

Post a Comment